You may also like
Our price: $179.99
These running shoes combine comfort and high-performance technology for a best-ever-run feeling. The knit upper features yarn spun from plastic that's reclaimed from the shoreline before it reaches the ocean. Responsive midsole cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energised ride.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience
- Energised cushioning: Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Natural movement: Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Reliable traction: Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Good for the oceans: This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean; NFC chip in heel of the right shoe: Scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the oceans
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!