You may also like
Our price: $169.99
These shoes were created using motion capture technology to meet the needs of the female runner. A women's-specific arch offers a uniquely supportive feel. The knit upper features yarn spun from plastic that's reclaimed on the shoreline before it reaches the ocean. Responsive cushioning delivers a smooth and energised ride.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience
- Energised cushioning: Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Reliable traction: Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Natural feel and support: Adaptive arch moulds to the shape of your foot for a unique compression fit; Aramis 3D motion capture system maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation
- Good for the oceans: This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean; NFC chip in heel of the right shoe: Scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the oceans
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 26 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!