Go further than you thought possible with the women's GEL-CUMULUS® 21 wide width performance road running shoe by ASICS. Designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances, this shoe boasts FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for excellent bounce and energy. And now you can pick up this performance running shoe in a vibrant new design, created to inspire you to unleash your inner runner and let him Shine. The combination of rear and forefoot GEL® technology means you benefit from a level of shock absorption not available in many other shoes, while GUIDANCE LINE™ technology enhances your gait efficiency and the internal heel counter holds your foot in position no matter how far you go.
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibres.
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Designed and built on lasts and moulds that are tooled specifically to designated widths.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!