Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 21 is made for under, neutral.
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibres.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- 3 mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!