Description See more See less
Go further than you thought possible with the men's GEL-CUMULUS® 21 performance road running shoe by ASICS. Designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances, this shoe boasts FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for excellent bounce and energy. The combination of rear and forefoot GEL® technology means you benefit from a level of shock absorption not available in many other shoes, while GUIDANCE LINE™ technology enhances your gait efficiency and the internal heel counter holds your foot in position no matter how far you go.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibres to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.