Built with the help of our NHL pros, the technology incorporated in the Ribcor 68K is designed to provide skaters with the most optimized skating stride in hockey.
- Quarter Package: Composite quarter, 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate flexion and lateral stability designed to maximize the skater's stride.
- Core: Based on industry leading bio-mechanic research conducted with top NHL players, the FlexFrame Technology provides excellent forward flexion to help players generate power and lateral stability for a maximum energy transfer in each stride.
- Liner: TotalDri Liner with Durazone abrasion protection. High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light.
- Comfort Pad: Smooth Contour Pro soft pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle support.
- Ankle Padding: Multi-Density memory foam wraps anatomically around player's foot for a customized fit and comfort.
- Tongue: Felt tongue with embossed lace-bite protection. 7mm felt with reinforcement layers for increased comfort and protection.
- Outsole: Reinforced composite outsole provides a stiff profile that helps generate a stronger energy transfer.
- Footbed: CCM anatomical response provides great support and comfort.
- Holder: SpeedBlade 4.0 holder has proved durability with an increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.
- Runner: SpeedBlade Stainless Steel provides a lasting edge for longterm performance.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!