The Verb is the perfect suspension bike for a rider that is having to make a decision between a hardtail and full suspension bike due to price.
- Frame 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame, 120 mm Travel Independent Drivetrain w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1 1/8 in -1 1/2 in Integrated Head Tube, and 135mm QR Dropouts
- Fork RockShox Recon RL Solo Air 27.5 in w/120mm Travel, w/Lockout, QR dropout, W/ Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock X-Fusion 02 PRO RL, 6.5 in x1.5 inAir Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
- Chain KMC X11-1
- Crank FSA Comet Megaexo, 30T
- Bottom Bracket FSA Megaexo
- Pedals GT Slim Line Flat Pedal, Cast Alloy
- Rear Deraileur Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, RD-M7000-GS
- Shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7000, Right Side Only
- Cog Set Sunrace CSMX8, 11-46T, 11-Speed
- Rims WTB STP i23, Tubeless Compatible, 32H
- Wheels Tires Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.25" (F/R)
- Front Hub (F) All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, Center Lock, (R) All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, W/ Quick Release, Center Lock
- Wheels Spokes 14G Stainless
- Brakes (F) Shimano BR-M425, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 180mm Rotor SM-RT30, (R) Shimano BR-M425, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 180mm Rotor SM-RT30
- Brake Levers Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever
- Handlebar All Terra Riser, Butted, 760mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Stem All Terra, 1-1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 7? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, 60mm
- Grips GT Statement
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!