Zip around town or commute in style on the Carlton 8—our classic steel 8-speed city bike with platform rack, fenders and a touch of Raleigh heritage.
- Frame: 700c, Twin Top Tube Frame, Steel
- Fork: Steel with Die Cast Drop Outs
- Headset: Sealed, 1-1/8"
- Cranks: Forged Alloy, Three Piece, 104BCD with Guard
- Sprocket: Alloy, 42 tooth
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifter: Shimano 8 Speed, SL-M310 Right Only
- Cogset (Cassette/Freewheel): Shimano 8 Speed, 11-34t
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Front Hub: Alloy, 32 Hole, Nutted
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 32 Hole, Nutted
- Spokes: Black, 14g
- Tires: Kenda K193, 700 x 32c
- Brakes: Promax, Alloy Dual Pivot
- Brake Levers: Promax BL-42, Alloy
- Pedals: Alloy Platform
- Handlebar: Alloy, Urban One Piece Bar and Stem, 620mm Wide, 12 Degree Sweep
- Grips: Flangeless, Lock-On Comfort Grip, 135mm
- Stem: Integrated with Handlebar, 7 Degree Rise
- Seat: Classic Road with Rivets
- Seatpost: Alloy, Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 350mm
- Extras: Front Rack with Wood Inlay, Color Matched Fenders, Bell
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!