Your satisfaction is essential.
You have 30 days to return items that do not meet your expectations.
Returns in store: No charge
Whether you have purchased an item in store or on our website, you can return it at no charge within 30 days, at any of our stores. Don't forget to bring your receipt and the original packaging.
You will be refunded immediately, by the same means of payment used for the purchase.
Returns by mail: Easy and convenient
Items purchased online may also be returned by mail within 30 days of the shipping date. Thanks to the pre-printed return label, you will not have to pay anything at the post office. On the other hand, a base fee of $10 and a surcharge will be deducted from your refund in the case of oversized items.
Specific return conditions during the Canada Post strike
As always, your satisfaction is important to us. If an item does not suit you, don’t worry, here are 3 solutions:
1) In-store returns: no fees
Whether you bought an item in store or on our website, you can return it within 30 days at no extra cost at any of our stores. Don’t forget your receipt and the original packaging.
You will be reimbursed immediately, with the same method of payment used at the time of purchase.
2) If there are no stores in close proximity to you, keep your items (new, unworn and unused, with the tags, original packaging, and receipt) with you. All items bought during the work stoppage will benefit from extra time for the return and you will not be penalized.
3) Don’t want to wait? You may use a private company of your choice (Purolator, FedEx, UPS, etc.) Any fees will be at your expense should you select this method. Please attach a copy of your receipt and write out the following address on the package: Sportium/1000 rue des Basses-Terres/Québec City, Québec, G2K 0L3
How to return an item by mail
- Return the item that you do not want in the shipping box with the original packaging and invoice.
- Put the pre-printed return label on the package. Be sure to remove any other labels to avoid confusion.
- Bring the package to the post office. You will not have to pay anything; the postal charges are pre-paid.
- That's it! You will be refunded in the following days, with the deduction of a $10 fee and a surcharge in the case of any oversized items.
Conditions for all returns
- Items must be returned new, unworn and unused, with the label, original packaging and invoice.
- The following items are non-exchangeable and non-refundable: gift cards, electronic appliances, software, food, undergarments, panties, bras, boxers, swimwear, socks, compression garments and cycling shorts.
- Delivery charges and surcharges paid for oversized items are non-refundable.
- Items purchased on final sale (40% off or more) are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Need more information?