As the situation around the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop, we are finding new ways to serve you safely and effectively. Our in-store shopping experience has changed, but we will continue to support your favourite sporting activities and passion for the outdoors via our website. In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made some changes to our services to ensure the safety of both our customers and employees.
- We make sure to offer you safe delivery by Canada Post services.
- To ensure the safety of our teams, several precautions have been put in place that could cause delays in the processing of your order.
- However, these preventive measures unfortunately create certain delays in order processing.
- Due to a high demand and delays from certain shipping carriers, you can expect longer than normal delivery delays. See more details on the Canada Post website.
- We are slightly behind in our deliveries and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by these delays.
- For any questions regarding order tracking, please write to email@example.com.
- For any other questions, please refer to our FAQ page.
A major clearance sale is underway as our Sportium stores will be closing soon. In this exceptional context, all transactions are final sales.
- No returns by mail will be accepted as of June 12, 2020.
- No exchanges or refunds in store will be accepted as of June 12, 2020.
If, however, we ship an item that does not match the description on our website, or if the item is defective, we will assume the return fee. Should this be the case, please contact customer service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the manufacturer’s warranty remains in effect, but must be discussed directly with the manufacturer.
We have taken the necessary preventative measures in all of our workplaces, including our stores, warehouses, head office and distribution centre. We encourage everyone to respect the social distancing and hygiene measures that we have put in place in order to protect the health and safety of all Canadians.
The preventive measures that we have taken may cause service delays. We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding and support. We encourage you to be extremely cautious but to remain physically active under these unique circumstances. We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Until then, stay safe!
SAIL Plein air inc.